CQ Press Lecture Spark is a free-to-use tool designed to help instructors launch meaningful classroom discussions with their students while also providing assessment options for in-class use.
If you don’t already have a SAGE online account, create one in minutes and start receiving weekly notifications of this valuable content for your course—FREE!
When creating your account, be sure to indicate the following on your registration form:
- Role: select Higher Education Professional
- Role Subcategory: select Professor / Lecturer / Faculty
- Select your areas of interest:
- Choose Humanities & Social Sciences
- Then select Political Science & International Relations and check the box for American Government & Politics
- To receive email notifications, check the “Keep me up to date on news and special offers…” section before completing the registration form.
- If you already have a SAGE online account and you have not selected American Government as your area of interest, update your account in seconds and start receiving weekly notifications of this valuable content for your course.
When updating your account:
- Select Areas of interest from the left-hand menu options.
- Choose Humanities & Social Sciences under “Add more by selecting from the options below:” section.
- Select Personal details from the left-hand menu options.
- To receive email notifications, check the “Keep in touch” section and click Save.
- If you already have a SAGE online account and you have selected American Government as your area of interest, but are not currently receiving SAGE / CQ Press emails, resubscribe your account in seconds to start receiving weekly notifications again.
- Simply type in your Email, First Name, and Last Name and click Resubscribe me.